I'm an Ivy League grad navigating the corporate world as I watch this country self-implode.

My photo
New York, New York
I'm an Ivy League grad trying to navigate the corporate world as I watch this country implode.

Monday, November 11, 2013

What Could Go Wrong?

Obamacare:
  • Written by a Committee whose Chairman says he doesn't understand it;
  • Passed by a Senate that hasn't read it, yet exempts itself from it:
"We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it." -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, 2010;
  • Signed by a President who also hasn't read it, and smokes;
  • Administered by a Treasury Chief who didn't pay his taxes;
  • Overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese;
  • And financed by a country that is broke.
So, what could possibly go wrong?

"Liberalism is the art of standing on your head and telling everyone around you that they're upside down." -- Jim Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment