I'm an Ivy League grad navigating the corporate world as I watch this country self-implode.

My photo
New York, New York
I'm an Ivy League grad trying to navigate the corporate world as I watch this country implode.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Gifting Nukes to Iran while Confiscating Guns from Our Troops


Just look to the recent Islamic shooting spree at the Chattanooga military base in Tennessee. Yes, Obama, you vehemently refuse to call it what it is, but I will. The attack by Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez against our American soldiers and on our American soil is, without a doubt, the direct product of radical Islam. No, not workplace violence, not motives unknown, but instead a lone wolf Jihadi with a documented history of radicalization during his time spent in Muslim countries abroad. This begs the question: how many lone wolf attacks will it take until this epidemic will finally be considered a pack of wolves, rabid extremist wolves?

Only the perplexingly backwards logic of a government that has delegated our army's training grounds to be a gun-free zone would allow Iran, the primary sponsor of terrorism worldwide and the Muslim crux of violent volatility, to preserve its weapons. This administration keeps guns away from our professional protectors at home, yet simultaneously grants nuclear weapons abroad to a transparently dishonest and criminal government - one that is rapidly transforming into a military dictatorship. As you attempt to wrap your head around the incongruity of it all, please also compare a gun to a nuke.

The US had the upper hand at the negotiating table. The economic sanctions we had previously imposed were crippling their country. Iran needed the deal more than we did. But how could Obama turn down the opportunity to grandstand, to claim chummier relations with the Muslim Middle East - a storyline no rational individual believes.

And worse yet, this agreement is riddled with loopholes: the excessive 24-day warning before a nuclear facility check, allotting an ample opening for Iran to conceal its illicit activities; or how about the utter lack of consequences for any violation, no matter how big or small, the punishment a mere meeting with the UN Security Council - in layman's terms, this translates to no punishment at all. With the incessant dishonesty spewing from this country throughout history with such predictability, and with its brazenly unconcealed agenda to nuke Israel and whomever and whatever else into oblivion, how could any rational person stamp this as a good deal, or even any deal at all? As the Obama administration touts this as an accomplishment, this so-called accomplishment will ultimately make the most unstable region in the world literally blow up.

Allow enrichment for weapons of mass destruction to our enemies abroad, and leave our soldiers defenseless and unarmed at home. Yep, sound logic indeed.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I understand this is sort of off-topic however
    I had to ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours
    take a lot of work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary on a daily basis.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
    Thankyou!

    Also visit my page; How To Hack Stormfall Rise Of Balur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the admin of this site is actually working hard for his website, as here every information is quality
    based stuff.

    Here is my site شركة تنظيف بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given that all discs will eventually get destroyed, this does
    not justify the option to buy a new game of the same title.
    This means you are not fixed at a certain position, like in Counter Strike.
    Or you could judge a game's success based solely off of its commercial success.


    Also visit my blog post; http://gta5on.ql.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to provide something back and help others such as you helped me.


    Have a look at my web-site Business Information Systems Major Good

    ReplyDelete